This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

How can I stop ReceiveData() thread?

Editor
Feb 5, 2009 at 11:40 PM
How can I stop this thread? There is no any variable and no handle to thread to do it...
When I close my application it waits for this thread. I changed code but is it the best way?

-  Pawel
Coordinator
Feb 6, 2009 at 6:15 AM
Hi Pawel,

I'm currently working on some other new stuff and will fix this during the weekend, too.

Michael
Editor
Feb 6, 2009 at 10:17 AM
Hi Michael,

Can I ask you to stay with .NET 2.0? I can't see any benefits except shorter notation

I am using you library with compact framework 2.0 and from change 22283 I have to rewrite lines like this:

public ushort Address16 { get; private set; }

- Pawel
Coordinator
Feb 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Hi Pavel,

the library itself will be available as .NET DLL that is compatible to .NET 2.0 as well as the Compact Framework 2.0. In the next days I hope to finish the work to have builds available on every big change. Does this help?

Michael
Editor
Feb 6, 2009 at 11:43 AM
Hi Michael,

Great! I am looking forward for first release, especially for CF.

Are you going to address problems with parsing multiple frames?

eg after reset in API mode module sends 2 Modem Status frames Hardware reset and Coordinator started but library process only first one

- Pawel
Coordinator
Feb 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM
How do you reset your modules? With hardware button?

Michael
Editor
Feb 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Yes - hardware button (ZigBee/coordinator/api mode). After this I get 2 frames with modem status.

Pawel

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Hi Pawel, I have added some parts of your changes, can you please check if they are fine for you?
Editor
Feb 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Thanks Michael - no more issues

- Pawel